Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/newsletter-popup.liquid
RECIPE: Whole30 Dogs
- Pederson's No Sugar Beef Hot Dogs
- Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grill the Pederson’s No Sugar Hot Dogs over medium heat to taste.
- Cut your sweet potatoes in half and hollow them out leaving minimal potato left on the skin.
- Season potato skins to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cut ends of sweet potato off if they are too long for the hot dogs.
- Place hot dogs in sweet potato buns and top with Whole30 approved condiments.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.