* From our good friends at TRIBALÍ. This Recipe is sooo yummy. https://thesimplegrocer.com/blogs/recipes/thai-style-tomato-basil-soup
Step By Step (serves 4):
Cook in a medium or large soup pot.
Sauté butter & onion for 1 minute over medium, push aside onions to allow room for 2 patties.
Cook for 6-7 minutes then flip the patties when one side begins to brown.
Use spatula to break apart the patties, sauté minced patties for 5-6 minutes with the onions until patties are a bit browned.
• 2 tablespoon butter
• 1/2 onion chopped
• 2 TRIBALÍ Thai Style turkey pattiesAdd in then stir for a minute
• 3 clove garlic minced
• 2 tablespoons flourAdd in then bring to a boil & simmer for 5-6 minutes
• 2 cups chicken broth or veggie broth
• 1 (28 fluid ounce) can diced tomatoes with juices
• 5 fresh heirloom tomatoes, diced
• 2 dashes dried oregano
• 1 dash dried thyme
• 2 tablespoons (packed) brown sugar
• 1 cup coconut milk
• Salt & pepper to taste
• 10 fresh basil leafs (chopped/torn), optional or 2 dashes dried basil
• 1 drop Doterra lemongrass oil, optional
Serve soup with fresh basil and/or freshly grated parmesan over top if desired.
Comments will be approved before showing up.