Skillet Bacon Potatoes
1 PKG Pederson’s Natural Farms No Sugar Bacon
10-12 Red Potatoes (Cubed)
1 Med. Yellow Onion
¼ C. Low Sodium Soy Sauce or Aminos
1 t. Garlic Powder
- Cook bacon in a skillet. Remove, and let cool.
- Using rendered bacon grease, add potatoes and onions to skillet.
- Cover, and cook over Med heat stirring frequently for 15 minutes or until onions are translucent and potatoes are browned and soft.
- Stir in soy sauce or aminos, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Crumble bacon, and add to potatoes.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.