Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/newsletter-popup.liquid
Instant Pot Bison Chili
- 1 pound grass-fed bison
- 1 large sweet potato, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 14.5 oz. can of diced tomatoes
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 Tbsp. cooking fat
- 3 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Press "Saute" on the Instant Pot and add your cooking fat.
- Once the pot is hot, add the bison and cook until it is no longer pink breaking it up with a spoon as it cooks.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients to the Instant Pot and stir to combine everything.
- Press "Cancel" on the Instant Pot and then press "Meat/Stew."
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot, making sure the steam valve is closed. The chili will cook for 35 minutes on the Meat/Stew setting.
- Once the chili has cooked, press the "Keep Warm/Cancel" button and release the steam valve.
- Once the steam has been completely released, remove the lid, stir to combine all of the ingredients and serve.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.