ASIAN TURKEY STIR FRY
Author: KRISTEN, @SLENDERKITCHEN
• 1.5 tablespoon coconut oil (or olive
• 1.5 tablespoon sesame oil
• 4 garlic cloves, minced
• 2 tablespoon ginger, minced
• 2 pounds 99% lean ground turkey
• 20 ounces Asian vegetable mix (ours had cabbage, carrots, broccoli slaw, Brussels sprouts, and kale)
• 6 tablespoon coconut aminos (or low sodium soy sauce)
• 2.5 tablespoon rice vinegar
1. Heat coconut and sesame oil over
medium high heat.
2. Add the ground turkey, garlic, and ginger. Brown until turkey is fully cooked.
3. Add the vegetables. Cook until vegetables are just tender, about 4-5 minutes. Add the coconut aminos and rice vinegar. Cook for 1 minute.
4. Taste and season with additional coconut aminos if needed.